Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Car sleeping and thanks...

The final day I was pretty burnt out, so I drove around alittle bit, but mainly just headed back to manchester. I watched a movie to pass the time..... and slept a couple of hours in the car. THen at 6:00 in the morning I headed off to Oregon. I just wanted to take this blog to thank the Lord...You don't have to read this... it is mainly my personal talk with Him....

Thank you Lord for giving me this opportunity and providing me with the funds to carry this project out. Thank you also for keeping me safe and protecting my equipment and vehicle. I know that anything could have happened to me, even falling out of a Gondala :), but you had your hand of protection over me. Thank you. I praise you for giving me a heart to follow the desires that you put inside me, and I just give you all the glory. I know that I would not have any beautiful shots if you didn't guide my eyes. And I know that you are the one who brings my creativity to me... so I just thank you for that. Please continue to guide my eyes and mind. I hope and pray that the images that I take for the rest of this time will bring total glory to you, and that people will see the beauty that you cause me to see. Thank you for who you are and who you have made me to be.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your doing great Man. Look forward to "catching up" when you get back.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord, I am thankful for your hand of protection over my son, and for the wonderful wife that you have given to him that stands by him. You are awesome beyond words and we love you.

We love you too, Dan!
Mom

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK so I am little late in writing this comment but Lord I just want to thank you for the heart that you have given Dan. He desires to bring you glory and everything he does and I know you are so proud of him! Thank you for making him such a blessing in my life!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love ya

Logan

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danny -
Been thinking about you and praying for you a lot lately. I hope you're having a wonderful time.
Lots of love -
Hannah

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home