Thursday, October 05, 2006

Acadia


So I woke up the next morning, off to a later start again. I ended up going to Acadia at about 9am, which is 8 Texas time so I guess it is still early. I spent the entire day there.... driving all over.... and taking pictures all day long. Now when I am taking pictures I get into this zone. I look mad on my face and the entire world around me dissapears except for what is through that lense. This can be tiring after a while. Being in the zone all day long... I didn't realize that I hadn't eaten all day long. Or that not one time that day did I stop and relax my brain. Even when I was trying to relax... I was still thinking about pictures! So my plan was to leave Acadia that night and drive up to northern Maine and just sleep at a truck stop or something. Instead... I GOT A MIGRAINE! What in the world? I haven't gotten a migraine in forever?! So, not wanting to have it get to bad while I was on the road... and knowing that it hurts worse to have your head elevated... I decided to stay another night at the motel. I ended up having to go to another one that had the same owner... but I got to one. I watched Lost, had some beans and rice... and hit the sack.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Migraine!!!! Yuck.
Hope you're better now.
Great pics!
Mom

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to name this first picture, "The road less traveled." It's lovely.......

Auntie Laurie

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home